MOUSE MODE [NEW]
|View : 330 Date : 03/08/2023|
Mouse mode is a mode in which keynotes are input and played using the mouse.
Move the mouse up and down, left and right, and use left and right clicks.
- It moves according to the movement of the mouse in the judgment zone.
Keynotes in each direction can be entered according to the position in any area of
the judgment zone.
- It is a key note that gathers in the center from the four directions, up, down, left,
and right. You can input by moving the rhythm ball and placing it in the judgment
zone in the direction the keynote is coming
- Unlike the basic notes, these are notes that go left and right from the center. The
close you get to the judgment line, the large note becomes, and you can input
notes by clicking the left and right buttons of the mouse according to the timing
when you reach judgment line.
- When entering the finish section, the keynote no longer appears, but the phrase
Shake it appears. If you shake the rhythm ball with the mouse in the judgment
zone, the number of hits increases by the number of shakes. Depending on the
number of hits, you will be judged as Perfect, Great, Cool, Bad, or Miss, and you
will receive points accordingly.
- Basic Notes are scored according to two judgments, Perfect and Miss
- Click Notes are scored according to five criteria: Perfect, Great, Cool, Bad, and